2005-2009 Joint Work Plan Tasks
The 2005-2009 Joint Lake Whatcom Work Plan was adopted by the County Council, City of Bellingham Council, and Lake Whatcom Water and Sewer District Commissioners in 2005 with an update provided in 2006. Six tasks were identified associated with Data and Information Management:
- Review monitoring reports and studies to determine management implications;
- Conduct tributary monitoring for pollutant loading data;
- Conduct special project tributary monitoring;
- Provide annual update data catalog including bibliography, abstracts, and library collections;
- Conduct tributary monitoring associated with Lake Friendly Gardening grant; and
- Placeholder to respond to reports as needed.
Additional details on these tasks can be viewed at "Data and Information Management Tasks".